The popular chef’s tasting menu series at the new WhiskeyNeat continues next month in Patchogue.
And this may be the most well-known chef coming to town to date.
Chef Allison Fasano of Williamsburg, Brooklyn will be whipping up a multi-course dinner at the restaurant on Sept. 7, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tap here for tickets. Scroll down for the menu.
“Allison is a rockstar in the kitchen whose got tons of talent and a resume to match,” says Michael Jordan, operating partner at WhiskeyNeat.
Her resume includes working side by side with celebrity chef Bobby Flay as his sous chef. She also has several TV appearances under her belt, including on Food Network’s “Chopped,” “Beat Bobby Flay” and “Supermarket Stakeout.”
Fasano, who studied culinary arts in Calabria, Italy, specializes in regional Italian cuisine.
“We’re thrilled to bring her to Patchogue and have her cook for our community,” added Jordan.
Tickets are still up for grabs. They are $90 per person. Tap here to reserve.
- Cucumber and Tomatillo Gazpacho – wasabi pea dust, wakami salt
- Polette cacio e uovo – corn butter, black pepper
- Cantaloupe – smoked ricotta, pink peppercorns
- Tuna Crudo – Chili lime grilled watermelon, smoked Salt, sesame-ginger,
- Grilled Octopus – toasted coconut gremolata
- Grilled radicchio – lemon labneh, raisins, herbed bread crumbs, vinaigrette, pine nuts, mint
- Squid ink Risotto – calamari, spicy tomatoes, basil
- NY Steak – black garlic butter, parsnip puree, tomatoes relish
- Yogurt cheesecake – honey, rosemary