Lessing’s Hospitality Group announced today that Blaze Pizza Farmingdale, Long Island’s premier fast-fire’d artisan pizza chain, will hold a grand reopening of their Farmingdale location on Monday, July 26, after a soft opening in November 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As Long Island’s economy continues to bounce back from pandemic, at Blaze Pizza, the ‘pizzabilities’ are endless!
Blaze Pizza has partnered with the Farmingdale Chamber of Commerce to hold a ribbon cutting on Monday, July 26, at 11 a.m.
Customers will be greeted with balloons and other festive decorations and those who download the ‘Blaze Pizza’ app will be gifted a BOGO coupon for a later date, in addition to the special of the day!
Blaze Pizza has reinvented the way Long Islanders can get a pie. The franchise offers fresh, made-from-scratch dough and healthful, artisanal ingredients.
All pies are cooked in a fast-fire oven and ready to enjoy in less than three minutes. They’re known for its customizable menu options and offers multiple crusts like cauliflower or gluten-free.
The grand re-opening will include a new special daily from Monday, July 26, through Friday, July 30.
deals will include:
- Monday, July 26: Customers will be treated to a free 11-inch pizza with purchase of any regularly priced 11-inch pizza. Those who download the Blaze Pizza app at the Farmingdale store will be gifted a BOGO coupon for a later date.
• Tuesday, July 27: With the purchase of any regularly priced 11’ pizza, diners will get a free cheesy bread.
- Wednesday, July 28: Dessert lovers this is your day! Customers will get a free dessert with the purchase of any regularly priced 11-inch pizza.
- Thursday, July 29: For just $6 customers can get a one topping 11-inch pizza and a fountain drink.
- Friday, July 30: For only $5 diners can build-their-own 11-inch pizza.
Blaze Pizza of Farmingdale implements high-standard safety and sanitation protocols to keep customers and employees safe. Lessing’s Hospitality is successfully operating multiple franchises on Long Island.
About Blaze Pizza
Blaze Pizza is a Los Angeles-based company founded in 2011 and is known for it’s fresh, artisan pizzas and customizable made-to-order menu.
Lessing’s Hospitality is successfully operating multiple franchises on Long Island including locations in Hicksville, East Meadows, West Babylon, Bay Shore , and Fresh Meadows, as well as in Connecticut.