The gleaming Shoregate project by TRITEC Real Estate Company is inching closer to completion in downtown Bay Shore.
Below is a mix of staged photos and renderings of the luxury apartments coming soon to 143 4th Ave., the former site of Touro College.
When finished, Shoregate will offer 418 rental units, which include 52 Studios, 37 Jr. One Bedrooms, 200 One Bedrooms, 113 Two Bedrooms, 12 Three Bedrooms, and four Duplexes.
From the developer: “The units feature modern white cabinetry, quartz countertops, luxury vinyl tile in the living spaces, and tile bathrooms. Every unit has a washer and dryer, programmable thermostats and oversized windows.”
Move-in dates will happen in phases, with the first tenants moving in on Nov. 15. You can find more information about leasing on shoregateli.com.
- Fitness center
- Parking garage
- Package concierge
- Indoor bicycle storage with a repair station
- Indoor lounge with fireplace
- Grand Piano bar
- Club rooms
- Gaming lounge including large TVs
- Golf simulator
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Outdoor pool deck including a courtyard with outdoor fire pits and BBQ stations
- 1,500-square-foot pool
- Hammock farm
- Pickleball court
- Bocce court
- Rooftop lounge
- Retail (soon-to-be-announced)
- Near 14-foot ceilings entire first floor of the building
Photos by Tim Hill/ renderings courtesy of TRITEC Real Estate Company.