Click here for Greater Long Island newsletters. Click here to download our iPhone app.
Babylon Village’s Broadway-caliber playhouse is currently on its fourth season of shows — and there are season tickets still available.
The Argyle Theatre, run and operated by a local father-and-son team, is offering packages, starting at $188, for the remaining shows in 2023.
Those main stage productions are:
- West Side Story – Feb. 9, 2023 through April 2, 2023
From the film screen to the theater stage, Stephen Sondheim’s West Side Story is a Romeo and Juliet-inspired musical set in the upper West Side of Manhattan. When tensions rise between two teenage street gangs, will true love prevail?
- Rock of Ages – April 27, 2023 through June 18, 2023
This musical will have the audience dancing in their seats. Rock of Ages is a vibrant, rock n’ roll show features music from artists Styx, Journey, Bon Jovi, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Steve Perry, Poison and Europe, among other well-known ’80s rock bands
- Grease – July 6, 2023 through Aug. 27, 2023
It’s the word. Inspired by the beloved film, Grease The Musical takes the crowd into the world of Rydell High: the greasers, the Pink Ladies, and the social waters of high school.
Season ticket promotion
Argyle Theatre is offering a chance to see all three shows, which includes the following perks:
- Patrons will receive exclusive priority access to the best seats in the house
- Worry-free ticket exchange policy
- $10 off additional main stage tickets — bring your family and friends
- 20% off children’s theatre tickets
- Pre-sale access and discounts to concerts, comedy, and special events
Season tickets are available for purchase by contacting the Argyle’s box office at 844-631-LIVE or by clicking here.
Top: Scene from Argyle Theatre’s opening show of its fourth season, “Beauty and the Beast.” The production ran Nov. 10 through Jan. 1. (Credit: Argyle Theatre/Facebook)